902-453-1616 Get in touch with us
[email protected] Send us an e-mail
Here’s how the Newman Electric Electrical Testing process flows:
1. Introductory Meeting – Meet to view your site and become familiar with your business to determine if our Electrical Testing Service makes sense for you and your business.
2. Electrical Equipment Inventory – Conduct a customized electrical component inventory per location on your site to determine the cost for testing.
3. Review Options and Develop Solutions – Develop the solution that meets your business needs and budgetary requirements.
4. Solution Presentation – Present a cost effective Testing Service solution.
5. Testing – Install a tag ID number to each electrical component to be tested, document name plate data and perform Electrical Testing Service.
6. Testing Completed – Present and review the findings of the testing and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
7. Recommended Repairs – Complete the recommended repairs in a timely fashion.
8. Move Forward – Schedule the next round of testing based on the findings from the results of the last testing.